Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Done

Levin hearing comment: Be funnier if they flashed pics of these guy's houses, cars, watches, suits, restaurant and flight tabs as they testify. Levin rocks. lol!

As funny as it was to watch the GS smirking at Levin it was depressing to understand how far away we are in getting a bill out of the senate.  The only way to reconcile being a citizen of this country is to get involved in such a way that I take back a measure of my power, my understanding of fairness and economy and do it here and on twitter first and foremost.  

Any kind of self espression that will crowd out the cries of rage and helplessness that I want to let out in pure madness at what we have had to live through since our world was invaded.  This kind of rage has been killing my spirit and my family is dying around me, so it is necessary for me to find another way.

Even if it kills me, it has to be towards peace and equality, it being my self expression, in league with others, hopefully, but not dependent on them.  I have to be dependent on only myself.  If death is sooner rather than later because of it, hell, yes, I'm scared but today I'm done hanging back, done, done, done.

No comments:

Relatives

Relatives
at Celilo Falls, Nii Mii Puu country

Peace & Community

Peace & Community
Here's to peace, freedom, health, spirit and home

Relatives

Relatives
in "formal" wear

About Me

Everything opposite the average Amurkkkin.