Tuesday, June 19, 2012

R-Evolution

6/18/12 9:27 AM There are only a few things that I have to do everyday. How to make those small things a necessary action towards a peaceful world? I have to be honest with myself for once. Writing is being naked. I have never been good with stripping myself, much less able to know myself that well. My dreams of being naked have terrified me in the past and always the dream ended badly. Older, naked is a less fearful thought to me now but still, not many of us want to stand in front of everyone you know and be simply defenseless and a little bit evil. (Who else cares that Facebook’s stock rose more that 5% today? Yes, some QE3 move is imminent and even people that are not even a little bit evil can care about that.) So, I have an Endless fascination with movies and the markets, what world peace aspect is there to that? Writing about movies and markets in a unique voice, maybe, but self-identity is the first order from down low. Have found myself intensely interested in genealogy and family tree sources and stories. The whole exercise is absolutely fascinating to me and I have to do it everyday. I imagine kid a thousand years from now trying to make sense of the tree I have added so much information to yet I can only hope the information I have found and added is accurate as well. The kid wants to know who they are through who their ancestors were. Madly translating that for your own family is all I care about. It mainly shows me how related to each other we really are. I’m a bit on a short corner of the tree since I cannot document anything, but some trees are so crazy complicated and all those intertwining branches are related to each other! I love that part of it, the certainty of a universal family in some way World Peace itself. 6/19/12 9:26 AM I couldn’t watch the house hearing with the CEO of JPM. The whole thing is enough to make me get my ass out of this chair! If someone were this corrupt in our old family camps, what would we do about it? There seems to be no comparison but I cannot believe that our banking system is so special in the way it is THE evil of our times. That system was created and corrupted by humans, mainly men, but HUMAN men, and humans can put it aright. It may be too late to save capitalism (Bush broke it), but we can be creative and yet again, find a way to take care of each other. In our camps, I imagine that shame would be the driving tactic. We all know deep down, that we have to be there for each other. We want independence for each other, yet be totally dependent on each other. How fucking simple is that? If you are out of balance, a family would let you know that, you would be shamed by your selfishness, I imagine. If there were someone corrupt in our system, it could not be hidden, that would have been impossible. We are in a tech world now and it is harder to hide your bad self if it is THAT bad. I could name at least ten, maybe thirteen, bankers that if we had any kind of justice in this country, would be IN Jail now, or at least out on bail, which is more likely, but instead, we have corruption. How this happened is our usual fear stained action. We never have enough, so our head is unsettled. Our unsettled mind needs grounding and we always think we’ve found it and we HAVE NOT! Yes, I imagine shame has a lot to do with how we judge each other now but there has to be a ground, an earth that gives us a common knowledge and I remember it to be called the Mother, others remember a Monster, some others a Dreamer, in some stories, a Coyote. I’m not sure we care which one is True, what matters is that we Remember. That doesn’t mean Fear, it means Togetherness, which is the bottom line for religion, ennit? The pamphlet blurb: “Frustrated voter kills democracy in order to revive it. She needs your help.” Yes, I mean Tom Paine-like pamphlet, dammit. There is just so much a couch potato can stand. This thing has to be printed (on recycled paper, no less) so that the person on the street, you know, the ones without a laptop, can read up on the r-evolution(s) of our times. Seems like they would want to know. First, you have to realize that someone is going to want to kill you for speaking up, for being you, and that person may succeed. This is not the raving of some grandiose world-breaker, this is just the day of crazies misinterpreting the second amendment. The militia is us, yes, but not the ordinary Joe, a special, empathetic Joe, not just any stockpile weapons Joe. Unfortunately, anyone who stands up is liable to be shot down, just because guns are more available than a gram of pot. That is a serious and strange disparity. Today, I decided that being shot is my dream, so be it.

No comments:

Relatives

Relatives
at Celilo Falls, Nii Mii Puu country

Peace & Community

Peace & Community
Here's to peace, freedom, health, spirit and home

Relatives

Relatives
in "formal" wear

About Me

Everything opposite the average Amurkkkin.