Wednesday, March 3, 2010

transitions

I stood over my mom and wished she would die.  My niece joked about using a pillow over her face just to get it over with.  She was scared but she gave everything of herself to all those who visited her at St. Joseph's Hospital. 
There is nothing more mysterious than life and death.  
wall street is simply stupendous greed and watching (on CSPAN of course) the money masters of the universe try to explain their actions only makes me sad now.  When anyone says the phrase "move or moving forward" I gag.  We are only bags of need, wanting so much to know how to live life and no one has the answers.  

now things have to change, everyone is an orphan in the end.

No comments:

Relatives

Relatives
at Celilo Falls, Nii Mii Puu country

Peace & Community

Peace & Community
Here's to peace, freedom, health, spirit and home

Relatives

Relatives
in "formal" wear

About Me

Everything opposite the average Amurkkkin.