Thursday, June 21, 2007

CSPAN rules!

Even though it makes me physically sick, I am back to witnessing as our government works in session while hashing out energy policy and while in committee with a DOJ official, P. McNulty.  You notice, I cannot even write the guy's full name, I now disrespect him that much.  

Have to say, these posts again are meant for my relatives now and those to come.  I do include all people in my family, we always have.  Our virtues were represented in those that have spoken to us lately.  We have been taught love, fearlessness, correctness, joy, and purity and many others.  Laughter is one that still resides in all of us, as my brother said to us at the end of our hell week.  He said, "You can't take that out of us, you never will take that out of us."

This family has a lot to do this year.  Politics is just my sideline, but an interesting one, for sure.  Later, my posts to different blogs or comments page and live comments on testimony will still be here but the whole idea is to bring us together as much as possible.

No comments:

Relatives

Relatives
at Celilo Falls, Nii Mii Puu country

Peace & Community

Peace & Community
Here's to peace, freedom, health, spirit and home

Relatives

Relatives
in "formal" wear

About Me

Everything opposite the average Amurkkkin.