Saturday, June 2, 2007

It IS for the kids

they are getting desperate if this is the "face" of our military.

Have been away dealing with support issues for a few days. The opening for world peace is understanding, ennit?

The bald face issue is what we think about, what we act on, what we leave for our future generations and we feel that way whether we have kids or not. I can think of many people, including myself, that do not deserve to speak about properly parenting their own kids and setting an example for them to become law abiding and blahdiblahblah. I was raised to be hell-raising and self-medicating and we all knew what a disaster THAT was going to be!

While all that was happening, I realized it. Nobody can reasonably say they don't know it when they are committing suicide.

Yet we were allowed to have children. I have apologized to my poor kids for their having me as a mother but that may not be enough. So it can now be said, the reason to keep a blog going is for them. If I had not lost my first true daily dairy, it was started the day I knew I was going to give birth to my first child.

So this is not going to be read by anyone else but them in some ways because I will not publicize it other than by linking to my signature, but the real audience is the kids that come after. To hell with any other opinion other than theirs, if 43 can rely on posterity, so can I.

No comments:

Relatives

Relatives
at Celilo Falls, Nii Mii Puu country

Peace & Community

Peace & Community
Here's to peace, freedom, health, spirit and home

Relatives

Relatives
in "formal" wear

About Me

Everything opposite the average Amurkkkin.