Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Maybe one more page or two

A little word about dancing. It is one thing I love to do almost as much as stickgame or making love. Dancing is making love in it's public, safe and flirty way, and if you happen to be going home with the one you're dancing with, even better. Next year, more of you have got to stay and show some disco spirit. Meanwhile, I'm having fun with the video, fondly remembering the dance.

The whole political landscape is being shaped to support ongoing invasion and war for the foreseeable future. We are pulling together, but our ways are not known, our spirit contained within the few. I said I was tired of being afraid. Now that I have been able to get back on track with this blog and the video page, both stopped while I shattered along with my family the last few months, I feel released and there are several reasons but most of all, I have a mission that I cannot name yet. I may get close by describing the one dream I am always reminded of when I think of death or loss and want to find some meaning.

I want to work on getting the last of the show up then I'll write that dream out for you. Love all, purple or small, blue, green, brown, white, we are are for each other.

No comments:

Relatives

Relatives
at Celilo Falls, Nii Mii Puu country

Peace & Community

Peace & Community
Here's to peace, freedom, health, spirit and home

Relatives

Relatives
in "formal" wear

About Me

Everything opposite the average Amurkkkin.