Monday, September 10, 2007

Next page

I was able to describe hearing a song while at Seattle Pride in Volunteer Park and the women singing were my family already on the other side telling me to hang on. My thing is, this was the third time I had felt this tingly certainty and it was another time that teachings were instilled in me from just living within my fully Native family (until Penguin and I had the mixed bloods, ayy!). The big difference with me is that I had this whole sexuality question to answer, and while I avoided it until my 16th year, I was able to find a place to be happy within an accepting family.

Getting into the van for the nine hour drive to Seeley Lake, Montana, I felt expectant, but there is no way to anticipate anything, since it's been a while since I've been to a Gathering and then it was mainly because I was teaching stickgame. The trip itself was fun because of my fellow passengers and the fact that I did not have to drive. We arrived at 5 AM Mountain Time (I love that designation, almost as much as Pacific Standard Time).

It was too dark to know how beautiful the place was, so I just claimed a couch and drifted off.

Betray Us aka Petraeus is a murderer, or is he simply the "muscle" behind Bushes tiny brain?

So I wake up and know immediately why I'm here when I see Raven and Kaleena already up and sitting at the breakfast table--the chance to turn a camera on and record my People.

No comments:

Relatives

Relatives
at Celilo Falls, Nii Mii Puu country

Peace & Community

Peace & Community
Here's to peace, freedom, health, spirit and home

Relatives

Relatives
in "formal" wear

About Me

Everything opposite the average Amurkkkin.