Sunday, September 23, 2007

Now that I have been home and way too busy, it's time to put the final word on that weekend before it completely skip my mind.  

After watching the video and even posting it to the web, I realize that we had some serious fun!  As the day of workshops progressed, it was clear we needed more time for this.  My main concern was making it to the grief workshop and once I did that I was happy.  The other workshops were worthwhile as well, especially the health related info and history of two spirits.  One workshop ended up being postponed, so that can be avoided in the future.  It was also almost time for a wedding and many of the happy campers were getting ready for that.  Once I checked on whether I could shoot the wedding or not, I grabbed a paddle and headed out onto the water.

It is as if there will be no other mountain or cloud or wave than this.  There is not way that any other view of your paddle striking the water in just such a way or that the depth of the lake is not drawing you in, asking deep within it's lake soul to take you, and you paddle on. 

No comments:

Relatives

Relatives
at Celilo Falls, Nii Mii Puu country

Peace & Community

Peace & Community
Here's to peace, freedom, health, spirit and home

Relatives

Relatives
in "formal" wear

About Me

Everything opposite the average Amurkkkin.